I2C FA02 Face Integrated Chip Dot Matrix IC For iPhone X-12 Pro Max
$1.59 – $14.99
1. I2C FA02 Face Integrated Chip is commonly used in iPhone X/XS/XS MAX/XR/11/11Pro/11 Pro Max/12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/iPad Pro 3/4.
2. Simple direct welding operation without transfer gasket and capacitor,
3. No MOS tube, which reduces the difficulty of maintenance, novices can also operate.
4. Original thickness, no traces of repair, stable without the need to repair again.
5. With A1 foot, with tin balls, automatic resoldering, no microscope required.
6. Suitable for X-12PM, iPad and other models, strong versatility.
7. The second generation program, can be brushed, can be restored without data loss. More stable.
8. Supports i2C i6/i2C i6S/I2C V8I programmers.
I2C FA02 FA03 Face Integrated Chip For iPhone X-14 Pro Max Face ID repair. Universal I2C dot matrix IC for iPhone X-14 Pro Max, iPAD Pro 3/4. i2C 25-Pin Face ID Repair Split Chip supports the iPhone X-14 Pro Max latest IOS system (iOS 17.xx).
1. i2C FA02/FA03 integrated chip with A1 pin and tin ball, no need to convert gasket, capacitor and MOS tube, which makes iPhone Face ID repair easy and efficient.
2. i2C 25-Pin Face ID Repair Split Chip required to switch gasket, support the iPhone X-14 Pro Max latest IOS system (iOS 17.xx).
1. Please back up the data before operation.
2. Remove the chip from the original board.
3. Welding I2C FA02 integrated chip to the small plate.
4. After welding, connect the iPhone to the I2C programmer via cable for testing and burning data that has been backed up.
– Remove the welded line, buckle it on the dot matrix board and click “Test”, check whether the data is normal, then click “Burn”, after burning, perform the installation test.